Do you know the people to people activities in Cuba? We tell you what it is and the different activities you can do. There is wide variety of activities that form part of our programs, below is a few examples.
- Stay at a casa particular and learn about the new entrepreneurial spirit under Cuba’s new economic model.
- Eat at paladars, private, family-run restaurants.
- Visit an example of Cuba’s urban agricultural movement.
- Visit a primary school and meet the president of the parents associations to learn about the Cuba education system.
- Meet with an expert historian regarding a city’s particular history.
- Check out artistic communities and art schools where you meet with the artists.
- Experience Cuban nature with expert local guides.
If you want more information about the people to people activities in Cuba, contact us and we will inform you of everything you need. Prepare your trip to Cuba with Espíritu Travel and enjoy the island.