There is wide variety of activities that form part of our programs, below is a few examples.
- Stay at a casa particular and learn about the new entrepreneurial spirit under Cuba’s new economic model.
- Eat at paladars, private, family-run restaurants.
- Visit an example of Cuba’s urban agricultural movement.
- Visit a primary school and meet the president of the parents associations to learn about the Cuba education system.
- Meet with an expert historian regarding a city’s particular history.
- Check out artistic communities and art schools where you meet with the artists.
- Experience Cuban nature with expert local guides.